Industrial High-profile success
I & M are involved in many high profile and critical projects for oil & gas, renewable energy, nuclear power, food & beverage and large-scale manufacturing companies throughout the world.
We supply switchboards and MCC Motor Control Centre installations over a wide range of industrial applications. These include high-end industrial low voltage and high voltage solutions.
In 2001 I&M Controls were appointed the first UK Siemens Sivacon integrator. We are the only Sivacon partner that are authorised to produce the steel work for these systems in our UK factory. This allows us to offer stronger lead times on Sivacon projects and respond quickly to late modifications.
Focused on you
I & M are a relationship driven business who will work closely with you to deliver outstanding service.
The benefits of choosing I&M are therefore outstanding:
- Products are 61439 compliant for both onshore and offshore applications.
- FPAL registration for offshore applications.
- Elite products for reliability, durability and peace of mind.
- No third party outsourcing
- Custom solutions for the most challenging installation constraints
- Last-minute changes to steelwork are no problem
- Highest possible standards maintained
- Designs tailored to your exact specification
Best possible safety and performance
- IEC 61439 – International Electrotechnical Commission standard covering low voltage switchgear and control assemblies.
- Arc protection in line with IEC 61641
- Products fully type-tested and designed for onshore/offshore applications
- FPAL registered to commission projects offshore
- Maintenance free busbar assemblies rated from 600 – 7000A – certified